Saturday, October 18, 2008

Baby Mia


What a GREAT DAY today!!! The HIGHLIGHT was spending a few moments with my best friend's new baby.................MIA!!!
I hadn't seen her in 2 WHOLE weeks and the little stinker grew on me!!!

I am playing with some new photsohop actions right now. I will fill you in on these when I learn a little more about em!
Cheers!
¡Tuve un GRAN día hoy! ¡El mejor momento era cuando pasé unos minutos con la bebé de mi mejor amiga………….se llama Mia!
¡ ¡No la he visto desde dos semanas……..y creció tanto!!

Estoy jugando con unas acciónes de Photoshop. Les digo más cuando me conozco mejor con ellos.
¡Chao!

2 comments:

  1. Had to check in and see what you have been up to, just found your blog. I love it! Your newest pics are so beautiful. Im still your biggest fan! I hope you and your family are doing well.
    Mary Mckinzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MARY!!!! I MISSS you sooo much!! I hope Travis is doing well! I can't wait to see Sarah next Summer.....YIKES............a SENIOR?!!!!!
    Love ya!
    V-

    ReplyDelete